Thursday, March 26, 2009

Eh, the Evolutution

Obviously, I haven't perfected what I want this blog to be yet. There's the fact that I prefer writing in the 3rd person as Deacon Adams because it allows me to think outside of myself, but there's a mindset that others don't take that type of thing seriously. There's evolving it from a rant/op-ed blog into something with more content, but, as I've said in other posts, links are not only lazy on my part - giving me a break from original thought - but, if you're the type of person who is going to take what I say as The Word and not go and do your own research on the topic, then I don't care what you think of the blog. Sure, links are informative, but I found them and so can you. Life's not easy. It's Hobbsian.

As for what is written about, it will always be eclectic but tends towards politics, and always be about the people. After all, it is Friend of the People (Amicus Populorum) - granted, the real Deacon Adams signed his letters "Amicus Populi," but that's not proper Latin.

No comments: