Monday, March 9, 2009

This about sums it up....

I know I said I don't like to put links on this blog because it's lazy, but this about sums it up about how the 'real' people who think themselves Republicans feel. Notice, I didn't say "conservatives." Those are two different labels. Granted, this is also only about media.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and-stories/2009-03-09/my-beef-with-ann-coulter/full/

Here, I'd like to talk a little about Rush. I agree that focusing on Rush Limbaugh right now is wrong for the country, but why do people take him seriously to begin with? They do know he was addicted to Oxycontin, forging prescriptions, right? And, did you see the way he was dressed at CPAC? Why, why would you take that seriously? The man doesn't even seem to know what decade it is. I just love fat men with slicked back hair and unbuttoned shirts; there's nothing more intellectual than that.

No comments: